Brock has twice been President of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia,
a Fellow of the Society of Auctioneers and Appraisers (SA) Inc., has served on
the Australian REI Board, is a former Board member of South Australian Housing
Trust (now Housing SA), and an icon in the industry for over 42 years.
He is recognised nationally as one of the best real estate Auctioneers in the country and won the inaugural Australasian Auctioneering Championships. He has conducted over 8000 auctions.
He has owned and run one of South Australia's most successful, wholly independent businesses with over 100 people, but is delighted to go back to what he does best ... listing, selling, auctioneering and negotiating the best possible result for his vendors, together with his wife Susan.
Four times he has sold the most expensive home in South Australia, including at the end of 2014 a home he sold between $5.5-$6 Million dollars.
Michael has very strong connections and experience across Australia, and is both a national and international keynote speaker on real estate. He is a highly skilled negotiator, trainer, communicator and businessman.
He is the major shareholder of Harcourts SA and was recently Harcourts Top Selling Agent in the State. In 2012 he was awarded the prestigious Harcourts International "Hall of Fame", one of only 21 recipients since Harcourts was founded in 1888. He was also awarded Life Membership of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia for outstanding service to the industry.
His service to the community is abbreviated as follows:
• Chair Prostate SA and on National Board;
• Chair Burnside Hospital Major Fundraising Committee;
• Chair Sir Donald Bradman Collection Appeal:
• Former Board Member of South Australia Housing Trust (now Housing SA);
• Former Board Member of The Australian Formula One Grand Prix Board (SA) and The Motor Sport Board (SA);
• Life Member of St. Peters Old Collegians Football and Cricket Clubs;
• Life Member of Real Estate Institute of South Australia.